Experienced Maintenance Techs needed:
A minimum of 2 years experience is requested. HVAC licensed preferred. Competitive pay and benefits. Apply online at www.lyndworld.com.
Experienced Maintenance Techs needed:
Jaramillo Properties Ltd. is looking for an experienced person to clean one and two bedroom apartments, as needed. You provide your own cleaning supplies, etc. and references. Flat rate per apartment. Reply to email@example.com to set up an appointment. Thank you.
We have a great opportunity for an Business Manager for two of our properties in Amarillo.
The Business Manager is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in managing the apartment communities for the company with the goal of maximizing operating performance by executing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Also keeps records of financial transactions for apartment community. This position reports to the Property Manager.
Duties: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
o Under the Property Managers direction, performs duties of Business Manager including; reviewing and approving resident applications and/or compiling periodic property management and sales/marketing reports. Performs leasing duties as needed, such as showing prospective residents apartments and explaining occupancy terms. Monitors, coordinates and/or performs resident renewal program.
o Under the Property Manager’s direction , oversees and/or performs duties in whole or in part of community bookkeeper by utilizing the appropriate software.
o Receives, records monthly rent payments from residents. Receives and records security deposits and first month rent. Makes daily bank deposit of receipts.
o Monitors history of security deposits, calculating term, interest, refund status, and maintenance/repair deductions. Requests security deposit refunds as needed.
o Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and transfers data to general ledger. At Property Manager’s direction, arranges weekly and monthly data transfer to Corporate Accounting.
o At Property Manager’s direction, maintains accounts payable records and monitors payable transactions utilizing the appropriate software program.
o Reconciles and balances accounts and resident ledgers.
o At Property Manager’s direction, compiles reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable (including lease status reports), and other items pertinent to operation of business.
o Coordinates move outs of tenants with Maintenance Supervisor
o Assists Property Manager (and performs in Property Manager’s absence) the following: monitors financial and business dealings of community with focus on budget adherence and variance; monitors leasing and maintenance activity reports with focus on adherence to community’s fiscal and occupancy goals; with Maintenance Supervisor, directs and coordinates activities of maintenance and/or grounds staff.
o Performs any additional duties or task assigned.
o In the absence of the Property Manager manages 2 to 5 subordinate supervisors who may supervise a total of 8-25 employees. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these units. Promotes positive working relationships with and between employees.
o Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organizations policies and applicable laws. Develops and coordinates a motivated community staff team through effective personnel management. Handles all personnel matters for community staff including interviewing hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; seeking as needed and required, counsel and final approval from the corporate Human Resources Department and the Regional Manager.
Education and Experience:
o One to three years experience in property management.
o College degree preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
o Valid drivers license and insurance are required with reliable transportation required to operate a licensed motor vehicle in order to perform the job duties.
Qualified candidates can contact Alice at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Bogue Property Management is looking for maintenance personnel. Must have experience in maintenance and make readies. Must have own tools. Will need to pass a drug and back ground check. Please apply in person at Quail Creek Apartments, 6600 Plum Creek, Amarillo TX.
Experienced Full-Time Housekeeper needed.
Responsible for cleaning vacant apartment units in preparation for new residents and for the daily cleanliness of the models, offices, clubhouse and laundry rooms.
This position is responsible for all of the following:
- Assessing the condition of the apartments/areas to be cleaned each week and notifying the Property Manager of any supplies necessary to complete the job
- Cleaning all fixtures, appliances, counters, cabinets, windows, ovens, floors, and the area underneath the refrigerator in each vacant apartment unit
- Turning in completion report (checklist) to Property Manager after each apartment has been cleaned
- Touch-up cleaning vacant units as needed
- Cleaning the models, office, clubhouse, and laundry rooms daily
- Keeping the office area clean by emptying trash, vacuuming, cleaning windows, and dusting desks and computer areas
- Stripping clubhouse floors and waxing weekly, or as needed
- Keeping all windows and doors clean
- Keeping all vents clean
- Making sure coffee is made and well stocked for the day
- Completing all job-related tasks assigned by Property Manager
- Six (6) months of experience in apartments and/or residential
- Able to communicate with property manager through written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English for business purposes
- must be able to read and write instructions, short correspondence, memos, service requests, and to converse with residents, co-workers, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs; use hands to finger, handle, grasp or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk; hear.
- Employees must be physically capable of moving appliances (refrigerators, washers, dryers) with the assistance of an appliance dolly and another employee.
- Employees may also be required to lift heavy objects up to 75 pounds with the assistance of a dolly and another employee.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
APPLY ONLINE: http://www.jobsatcaseusa.com/
Bogue Property Management: Assistant Manager needed. Full time Monday thru Friday. Four properties, total of 152 units. Please call 806-353-3707
Full time apartment manager for A class property needed. 2+ years experience required. AMSI or One Site
experience necessary. Great Benefits – Great Company! Come Grow with Us! Please send resume to email@example.com
Position available for a full time maintenance person with experience in electrical, plumbing, construction, HVAC, etc, for apartment maintenance. Must have references and a vehicle. Some weekend calls. Paid vacation after probationary period. Salary based on experience. Health insurance not provided with job. Job available immediately. Please call Tommy Jaramillo at Wolflin Village Apartments or leave message with Manager Amira at 355-****. Thank you.
Assistant Community Manager needed for Large Apartment Community. Responsible for all recordkeeping, bookkeeping, Requires strong mathematical and computer skills. Professional appearance. Amazing opportunity. Apply today on line at Cottonwood Residential.